Difficulty level: Easy
Time required: 1 hour+
A fun, delicious and easy frozen treat, for both adults and kids!😊
Ocean Chia & yogurt popsicles
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tsp Rawnice Blue Spirulina Powder
- 250 g of vegan greek style yogurt
- Melted white chocolate
- Crushed cookie
- Chocolate shells (made from melted white chocolate mixed with Blue Spirulina Powder)
- In a small bowl, place 2 tbsp of chia seeds, 160 ml of milk, 2 tbsp of maple syrup, 1 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tsp of Blue Spirulina Powder. Stir very well.
- Put the mixture in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Stir from time to time to avoid lumps.
- After 30 minutes, take off from the fridge then add 2 tbsp of coconut yogurt and mix. Place a layer of chia pudding into your ice cream / popsicle molds and put in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Mix greek style yoghurt with 2 tbsp of maple syrup and 1/2 (or more) tsp of blue Spirulina.
- Take off ice cream mold from the freezer and fill the molds with blue yogurt. Place in the freezer again, for at least 2 hours.
- Prepare seashell decorations: melt the white chocolate. Add to the melted chocolate a little bit of blue spirulina - start with small amount, 1/4 or 1/2 tsp. If you want strong blue color add more powder. (If you want to make shells in different shades of blue, just simply divide chocolate into few parts.)
- Fill the seashell molds with blue chocolate ( You can use a spoon or a piping bag with a small tip/hole to fill in the molds with the melted chocolate.)
- Place seashell mold into the fridge.
- Decorate ice cream: add on the top of each ice cream a little bit of melted white chocolate, sprinkle with crushed cookie and place the chocolate seashells.