Difficulty Level: Easy
Time Required: 1 hour +
- 1 tsp Rawnice Curcumin Powder (or other Rawnice superfood powder in preferred color)*
- 2 tbsp aquafaba (liquid from a can of chickpeas)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (or powdered monkfruit sweetener, for sugar free)
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together all ingredients and transfer to a piping bag.
- Pipe long, thin lines of the mixture onto a sheet pan and let harden for ~2 hours (or overnight).
- Chop the lines with a knife to create short sprinkle shapes.
*Purple sweet potato, curcumin, beetroot, and butterfly pea powders used in photos.
This recipe was created by: @stashas_kitchen
Stasha is a recipe-developer and photographer who shares nutritious foods that inspire others. Stasha’s creative recipes showcase healthy ingredients that are gluten-free and often plant-based.